Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Introduction

I had an amazing realisation today - I really don't like a lot of things.

I mean, I know that certain things are just downright annoying and those of you that know me could say I may/may not have "anger issues".

Here's the situation for those that don't know me; I'm 24(at the time of writing this), I work in IT(today is my second last day in this current job) and godammitsomuch some things just really piss me off.

I will be elaborating on my many issues over the course of this blog and to be honest, I don't care if nobody reads it as it feels oh so nice to vent to a wider audience as opposed to individual people. One at a time. Copy and pasting the same damned thing over. And over. And over.

Chances are, if I'm mad, I'll write here. If something has irked me, I'll write about it. If something has rubbed me slightly the wrong way, dammit - I'll write about it! I'm aware that this idea is in no way original and hell, I might realise that I also really don't like blogging either and in a quick puff of smoke, this could all just stop suddenly without any prior warni














ng. See what I did there? Yeah, my humour is almost godlike.


No comments:

Post a Comment