Friday, July 16, 2010

Inconsiderate Mobile Phone Users

And whilst we're on the topic of the terrible mess that is humanity and public transport, I'd like to point my dislike finger at the idiotic mobile phone user who decides to spend an hour on the phone on the bus trip home. We've all had a long day at work and nobody wants to hear your 16 conversations with "Becky", "Summer", "Babe" and your damned mother.

The intimate details of your life do not need to be shared with a bus load of people, dammit! I also find it absolutely amazing that your level of sobriety changes depending on who you are talking to... Being drunk is not the coolest thing in the world and loudly proclaiming that "OMG I'm liek totally shmashed" to your dearest friends probably only makes them think less of you (unless they are as shallow and stupid as you are), as the rest of the bus now thinks less of you.

"Hi Mum, I'm not drunk. Can I call you back soon? I'm just whoring around atm!"


Talking on the phone on public transport is fine, as long as the conversation is quiet and short so as not to disturb my zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment